Hi everyone, here’s a nice little Fritzing update!
This one brings you a bunch of the latest new popular parts, several of them created in collaboration with their (hardware) makers:
- RaspberryPi 2, the new version of the Model B
- WeIO, the web of things platform (thanks to WeIO)
- RaspIO Duino microcontroller (thanks to RaspIO)
- DQuid IO microcontroller (thanks to DQuid)
- STM32 Nucleo microcontroller (thanks to Colin Grant)
- SODAQ Mbili microcontroller (thanks to SODAQ)
- Netduino Plus2 microcontroller (thanks to Colin Grant)
- SIM928A GSM module (thanks to Pierrot)
- Large 8×8 LED matrix (the one used in the Fritzing Creator Kits)
- WS2812, the popular RGB SMD LED
- Plus various part bug fixes to pin headers, FET, Arduino FIO & Yun
- Romanian, thanks to titus08
Head to the Downloads section and enjoy!